The SAAHE podcast is a showcase for the Conversations in HPE series where we talk about academia and research in the context of health professions education. You can see our previous episodes here and our upcoming conversations listed below.
If you’d like to nominate someone who you think is doing good work in South African health professions education, or you have a suggestion for a topic you’d like to learn more about, use the contact page to get in touch.
install your podcast app
You can either listen to each episode here on the website or subscribe to the podcast via your favourite podcast app, which will need to be installed on your phone.
- Install your podcast app.
- Open the podcast app and search for “SAAHE”.
- Subscribe to the podcast.
- Download any of the episodes for offline listening.
- Susan van Schalkwyk (Building networks and getting funding)
- Lakshini McNamee (PhD study on identity and the personal aspirations of newly qualified doctors)
- Jose Frantz (Becoming a researcher)
- Francois Cilliers (Francois is the current president of SAAHE)
- Julie Blitz (Julia is the Deputy Dean of Teaching and Learning at Stellenbosch University)