The SAAHE podcast is a showcase for the Conversations in HPE series where we talk about academia and research in the context of health professions education. You can see our previous episodes here and our upcoming conversations listed below. In 2019 we’ll be trying to get more episodes published more frequently so stay tuned for a lot more content in the near future.
Upcoming episodes in 2019
- Susan van Schalkwyk (Building networks and getting funding)
- Lakshini McNamee (PhD study on identity and the personal aspirations of newly qualified doctors)
- Jose Frantz (Becoming a researcher)
- Francois Cilliers (Francois is the current president of SAAHE)
- Julie Blitz (Julia is the Deputy Dean of Teaching and Learning at Stellenbosch University)
If you’d like to nominate someone who you think is doing good work in South African health professions education, or you have a suggestion for a topic you’d like to learn more about, use the contact page to get in touch.
You can either listen to each episode here on the website
- Install your podcast app.
- Open the podcast app and search for “SAAHE”.
- Subscribe to the podcast.
- Download any of the episodes for offline listening.