The deadline for submission of abstracts is extended until May 1. You can submit an abstract here.
Participants can submit their abstracts and select one of the following formats:
- Student poster
- Oral Platform Presentation
- Pre-conference workshop
There are 7 main sub-themes for the conference:
- Partnering for change
- Changing education and society through technology or simulation
- Creating health systems that promote/enhance change;
- Communities changing students / students changing communities
- Building human resources as agents for change
- Measuring change / managing change
- Transforming health professions education
Registration for the Conference
The registration page will be launched very shortly and you will receive a personal invitation to start your registration. You can find the most updated information concerning the program, the key-note speakers and the fees on the website.